3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This is the ultimate whistle-stop tour around Wroclaw, and perfect for visitors with limited time. You’ll spend time outdoors, and get access to places that you couldn’t reach by public transport, such as small cobblestoned streets. See multiple city highlights such as the medieval market square, the Town Hall, the Jewish neighborhood, Ostrow Tumski, and Centennial Hall. With guide commentary, you’ll get useful insider tips too.
- Tour Wroclaw with a guide so you don’t get lost
- Small-group tour limited to eight people
- See multiple top attractions, such as Wroclaw Cathedral, and Turnski Bridge
- Get local recommendations from your guide, and learn historical information
Saved to wishlist!
Expert local guide for insider's knowledge
Small group tour ( max 12 people ) for personalized experience
3 hours walking tour at a relaxed pace
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Rynek 14, 50-101 Wrocław, Poland
Your guide will have a sign that says Walks In Europe
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks In Europe,OU
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Guided Walking Tour of Wroclaw?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Guided Walking Tour of Wroclaw?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Guided Walking Tour of Wroclaw?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Guided Walking Tour of Wroclaw
3 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingWroclawCity Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCity Tours - PragueWalking Tours - PragueHistorical Tours - PragueHalf-day Tours - PragueCity Tours - KrakowWalking Tours - KrakowHistorical Tours - KrakowHalf-day Tours - KrakowCategory