1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the highlights of Urumqi—Xinjiang’s capital, and a former Silk Road outpost—on this full-day, introductory tour. With just a private guide for company, you’re guaranteed a personal way of seeing the sights. Following pickup from your hotel, travel to the Xinjiang Regional Museum to learn more about the area’s heritage. After a traditional lunch, see the Hongguang Shan Giant Buddha, stroll through the bustling Erdaoqiao Market, and more.
- Discover Urumqi’s top highlights in the space of a single day
- A private tour lets you discover the sights at your own pace
- Visit the Xinjiang Regional Museum, see the Erdaoqiao Market, and more
- Enjoy a traditional, local Xinjiang meal as part of your itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick you up from your centrally located Urumqi hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SilkRoadTrips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32685P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMarketsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUrumqiFood Tours - XinjiangBus Tours - XinjiangCity Tours - XinjiangOvernight Tours - XinjiangMarkets - XinjiangFull-day Tours - XinjiangFood Tours - DunhuangBus Tours - DunhuangCity Tours - DunhuangOvernight Tours - DunhuangMarkets - DunhuangFull-day Tours - DunhuangFood Tours - Western ChinaBus Tours - Western ChinaCity Tours - Western ChinaOvernight Tours - Western ChinaMarkets - Western ChinaFull-day Tours - Western ChinaCategory