13 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore some of Xinjiang’s most extraordinary scenery—and enjoy a stress-free way to travel—on this private trip to Turpan. Meet your guide in the morning at your centrally located Urumqi hotel, and travel into the countryside in the comfort of a private vehicle. After a roughly 3-hour drive, you’ll arrive in Turpan, where you’ll explore the Bezeklik Thousand Buddha Caves, will see the ruins of Gaochang (once a prosperous Silk Road kingdom), will visit China’s tallest minaret, and more.
- This tour takes all the hassle out of exploring Xinjiang’s wild interior
- Round-trip transit from your Urumqi hotel via private vehicle
- See Turpan’s highlights, from Gaochang’s ruins to the Bezeklik Caves
- Enjoy a traditional, local lunch as part of your excursion
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SilkRoadTrips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Turpan from Urumqi ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Turpan from Urumqi ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Turpan from Urumqi ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Turpan from Urumqi ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I recommend this tour to anyone who wants to get a day long adventure where you can see history and culture in the Xinzhang Urumqi region." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Turpan from Urumqi
13 to 14 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUrumqiBus Tours - XinjiangHistorical Tours - XinjiangFull-day Tours - XinjiangBus Tours - DunhuangHistorical Tours - DunhuangFull-day Tours - DunhuangBus Tours - Western ChinaHistorical Tours - Western ChinaFull-day Tours - Western ChinaCategory