13 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore some of Xinjiang’s most extraordinary scenery—and enjoy a stress-free way to travel—on this private trip to Turpan. Meet your guide in the morning at your centrally located Urumqi hotel, and travel into the countryside in the comfort of a private vehicle. After a roughly 3-hour drive, you’ll arrive in Turpan, where you’ll explore the Bezeklik Thousand Buddha Caves, will see the ruins of Gaochang (once a prosperous Silk Road kingdom), will visit China’s tallest minaret, and more.
- This tour takes all the hassle out of exploring Xinjiang’s wild interior
- Round-trip transit from your Urumqi hotel via private vehicle
- See Turpan’s highlights, from Gaochang’s ruins to the Bezeklik Caves
- Enjoy a traditional, local lunch as part of your excursion
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick you up from your centrally located Urumqi hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SilkRoadTrips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Turpan from Urumqi ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Turpan from Urumqi ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Turpan from Urumqi ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Turpan from Urumqi ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I recommend this tour to anyone who wants to get a day long adventure where you can see history and culture in the Xinzhang Urumqi region." See review
Product code: 32685P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUrumqiBus Tours - XinjiangHistorical Tours - XinjiangBus Tours - DunhuangHistorical Tours - DunhuangBus Tours - Western ChinaHistorical Tours - Western ChinaCategory