Explore our promoted experiences
- A private tour ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Learn about the winemaking process
- Sample a variety of regional wines
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Visit famous (independent) wineries
- Do tastings of grand cru wines
- Get to know the wine makers
- Learn about the different terroirs
- Harvest tastings (VDT and SGN)
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please note that on Sundays some wineries are closed and restaurants do not offer a "daily menu"
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For the exclusive tastings we offer we have to make appointments with the (boutique) wineries first. That is why we can NOT confirm this wine tour instantly. We will confirm in <48 hours though!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JoliSoleil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized