Departure & Return
GUESTS MUST HAVE RENTAL CAR to meet at "Frutera Flores" fruit stand in Luquillo to then follow the Tour Guide to foothills of the Rainforest for Tour (No Taxi or Uber!). Please allow sufficient time driving from San Juan (approx. 1 hr and 15 mins). Parking & Rainforest Entrance Fee Included in Rate.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with neck, back, arm or leg problems or casts
- Not recommended for travelers with recent surgeries
- Not recommended for travelers who have epilepsy, heart conditions and/or dizziness
- The difficulty level of this excursion is considered to be moderate to strenuous depending on your physical fitness level. It is very important that you are in good physical condition in order to participate and enjoy yourself. The terrain in the rainforest can be muddy, slippery, uneven and include river-wading, climbing large rocks and steep inclines. This excursion is recommended for guests with an active lifestyle.
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Maximum weight limit is 250 lbs
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Journeys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There is not much hiking in the rainforest but lots of water slides, cliff and rope jumping!" See review