Explore our promoted experiences
- Hassle-free full-day transportation to Pompeii and Positano from Rome
- Priority entry to Pompeii and a guide to better understand the complex ruins
- Views of the Amalfi Coast along the famously scenic coastal drive
- Free time to explore the fishing village of Positano and browse the shops
Departure & Return
At the center of Piazza del Popolo, by the large fountain with the lions and the obelisk. The nearest metro stop is Flaminio (Line A).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- From November 1st until end of March, instead of Positano we will visit the town of Amalfi, as in Positano during the winter months most shops and restaurant are closed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IMPORTANT: Due to an overwhelming amount of weekend traffic on the Amalfi Coast area during peak season, and to avoid significant delays, we may visit Sorrento instead of Positano on Saturdays and Sundays between June 1st and September 11th, and also on Monday August 15th (an Italian holiday)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews