- Learn how to cook Maharashtrian and Mangalorean food with a local
- This is a private cooking lesson for just you and your party
- Coffee, tea, and beverages are provided
- Enjoy a home-cooked meal in your host's home
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Please note, apart from Mangalorean cuisine, Savita can also whip up some traditional Maharashtrian, Konkani and Punjabi dishes. Please let her know your preference while booking this experience.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Traditional Mangalorean or Maharashtrian cooking class in Pune.