- 4-hour private bike tour of Savitribai Phule Pune University in Pune
- Learn about the superb academics at this top Indian university
- Hear about the British colonial history of the university buildings
- Wind along shady paths on the bucolic campus
- Includes biking equipment and informative guide
Departure & Return
Please reach at Main Entrance - Savitribai Phule Pune University 10 minutes before the departure time.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Known as the 'Oxford of the East,' Savitribai Phule Pune University is one of the premier universities in India. It was established in 1949, and has hundreds of research institutes and affiliated colleges for graduate and undergraduate studies.
The monumental main building of the university was the governors residence for Bombay in the days of the British Raj, and it features stunning architecture. Ride past the Center for Performing Arts, the Inter-University Center for Astronomy and Astrophysics, and other colonial-era buildings on the lush tree-shaded campus, stopping outside each to hear about its history.
After pedaling around, stop at the canteen for a meal (own expense), then return to the main gate of university to return your equipment at the end of four hours. Your guide can help you to arrange taxi or tuk-tuk to your next destination, or can arrange for hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress modestly and ensure you have adequate drinking water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tours India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized