- Get an overview of Nizhny Novgorod in one stress-free private walking tour
- Let a guide do the work: no need to organize transport or research the sites
- Visit the Kremlin and more; and see Nizhny from the water on a river cruise
- Includes river cruise tickets, with other entry fees at your own expense
Departure & Return
Meeting point: Chkalov monument. You can get any public transport or taxi to get to meeting point of the tour. The riverside extremity of the Minin square where you arrive is topped with a statue to a famous Soviet aviator - Valery Chkalov, this is supposed to be the meeting place (mind you have an umbrella on a rainy day).
Tour concludes in the city center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Booking for this tour is required to reserve your space specially during high season. This helps us to guarantee you'll receive a top quality tour!
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms