3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide assistance. Other languages upon request (additional charge may apply)
Any entrance fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Verkhnevolzhskaya embankment, Nizhnij Novgorod, Nizhegorodskaya oblast', Russia, 603001
Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod Oblast, Russia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entry tickets to museums, wall/towers are between 1-5 USD, best public toilets are inside the Arsenal building.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Kremlin walk may be a bit tiring for small kids and seniors, coffee break can be done inside one of its towers, Pantry Tower.
- For fans of Russian art, Art Museum is usually open from 11 to 6 p.m., 12 to 8 pm. on Thrursday and closed on Tuesday, they have a good collection of icons and paintings, worth seeing, that`s a good continuation of the Kremlin tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore Nizhny Novgorod and Kremlin on a Private Stroll?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Nizhny Novgorod and Kremlin on a Private Stroll?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Explore Nizhny Novgorod and Kremlin on a Private Stroll?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore Nizhny Novgorod and Kremlin on a Private Stroll?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNizhny NovgorodCity Tours - Volga RegionWalking Tours - Volga RegionHistorical Tours - Volga RegionHalf-day Tours - Volga RegionCity Tours - KazanWalking Tours - KazanHistorical Tours - KazanHalf-day Tours - KazanCity Tours - MoscowWalking Tours - MoscowHistorical Tours - MoscowHalf-day Tours - MoscowCategory