- Private full-day tour to Jaipur, from Delhi
- Explore the Amber Fort, Jai Mandir Temple, and City Palace with your private guide
- Admire the fine architecture of Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal
- Have time to shop at a market in Jaipur
- Includes private guide and driver, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle with your private driver, then meet your private guide in Jaipur at your first stop, the Amber Fort. Ride up the hill by jeep to reach the hilltop fortress and palace, which is situated in the Aravali Hills just seven miles (11km) north of Jaipur. The architectural masterpiece overlooks Maota Lake, and is sumptuously decorated with features such as mosaics, tile work, and mirror-studded alcoves. Your guide takes you to Jai Mandir Temple and Sheesh Mahal—the hall of mirrors.
After the Amber Fort, stop at Jal Mahal for photos, then head to a local restaurant for lunch (if option selected).
Your next destination is the heart of the old city where you visit the City Palace, which combines both Rajasthani and Mughal styles. Then continue to Hawa Mahal, a masterpiece made from Jaipur's pink sandstone.
In the afternoon, go shopping for goods such as rugs, clothing, gemstones, and blue pottery. Head back to Delhi where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel or the airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nikita Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience