- Discover and be inspired by Gandhi's Delhi on this small-group tour
- Learn about the life and times of the Mahatma Gandhi, "Father of the Nation"
- Explore the streets of Delhi with an English-speaking guide
- Traveling in a small group make for a unique and intimate experience
Departure & Return
Hotel Jivitesh, 11, Pusa Road, opposite Metro Pillar 87,Near Karol Bagh Metro Station , New Delhi
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Afterward, travel to the Gandhi Memorial Museum—known by locals as the National Gandhi Museum. This historic attraction offers visitors access to a unique collection of books, manuscripts, journals, and photographs owned by and depicting Gandhi.
Continue on to Raj Ghat on the west bank of Yamuna River. See the memorial inscribed with his final words “Hey Ram” and visit the place where he was cremated after his assassination.
Your expert guide will share stories about Mahatma Gandhi and provide an in-depth look at one of the nation’s most famous and beloved men. A maximum of 12 people means this New Delhi half-day tour will be a personalized experience.
End your trip with a bit of exploration on your own or ask your guide to assist with arranging a taxi to take you to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.
- This trip is offered on a "join-in" basis. Maximum group size is 12.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- Though there are no entrance fees anywhere on this tour, you visit sights which were not very well-known when we started running the tours. Today, there are many tour companies taking travellers to these sights, which spreads even more awareness of the principles of Gandhi and his life.
- Urban Adventures were the first to curate an experience which spreads the message of Mahatma Gandhi and his life to travellers. Through this tour, we change traveller's perceptions about India and it's freedom struggle, and spread the message of peace, non-violence and gender equality.
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms