- Morning and evening Munich Super Saver, combining two best-selling tours at a discounted price
- Enjoy a morning bike tour of Munich and learn about the city’s history and attractions
- Cycle around top Munich attractions such as Königsplatz, Marienplatz, and the Old Town
- Sip on different brews of beer on an evening Bavarian beer and food tour
- Visit Munich Beer and Oktoberfest Museum, a beer garden, and the legendary Hofbräuhaus
- Small-group tour with max 15 people
Departure & Return
You find our office and meeting spot at Dachauer Straße 4, a shop with large glass windows and a small parking space infront. We are facing north side. Please come and meet us inside this location 20 min prior to departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Because there is so much to see in Munich, this tour takes advantage of the many old pedestrianized medieval streets the city offers. With frequent stops to learn about the sites and to take pictures, it all makes for a most enjoyable way to explore this fascinating place.
Cycling in Munich accounts for 17 percent of all traffic. In fact, Munich named itself Germany's Radlhauptstadt, or bicycle capital, in the summer of 2010. Around 80 percent of its population owns a bicycle.
Ride through Königsplatz, a square built in the style of European neo-classicism in the 19th century and a center of cultural life in Munich. There’s also the large Odeonsplatz square and Marienplatz, the city’s main square since 1158. Also, ride along Englischer Garten, Europe's largest city park.
Throughout the tour, the guide provides ample information about Munich’s past and present—and maybe even offer some insight into where the city is headed in the future. It’s a great introduction to the city of Munich and all that it offers its visitors and residents alike. The tour ends back in central Munich.
Bavarian Beer and Food Evening: After spending some free time in the city, return to the main station for a Bavarian beer and food tour. Get the inside scoop on Munich’s beer culture and its breweries from the guide, then travel by public transportation to the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum (Bier- Und Oktoberfestmuseum), a self-proclaimed monument to living beer culture and more. Check out the exhibits that highlight the role of Bavarian beer in the country’s history and sample some of Munich’s finest brews.
Then visit one of Munich’s beer gardens for another drink and a sampling of local snacks before ending the tour at Munich’s famous watering hole, Hofbräuhaus—a festive 3-floor beer hall dating back to the 16th century.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at the time of booking
- If you require infant seats for the bike tour, please arrange with the local supplier at the start of the tour; a small surcharge will be payable direct
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Radius Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Munich Super Saver: Small-Group Bike Tour plus Bavarian Beer and Food Evening.