Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Feel the wind on your face as you cruise Mumbai Harbor
- Great photo opportunities of lighthouses, naval ships, and the cityscape
- No prior sailing experience necessary
- Professional guide teaches you the basics of sailing
Departure & Return
Opp. Royal Mumbai Yacht Club, adjacent to Gateway of India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children 12 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Please wear clothes that are easy to sail in (light trousers, shorts, capri pants, etc.) Avoid tight and uncomfortable clothing. A cap and sunglasses are recommended.
- Ideal footwear is comfortable with a good grip (ex: crocs, floaters, open sandals with straps). Please do not wear high heels.
- Your personal medication, if you need it
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aquasail 360' Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff