6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup & Drop
Local English Speaking Guide
Toll Tax & Parking Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide free pickup service from Hotel / Residence / Airport / Railway Station & Port and also free drop service.
We only provide pickup & drop service from the hotel located in Suburb / North Mumbai or South Mumbai.
Pickup & drop service from Navi Mumbai area or far away from Mumbai City (North / South Mumbai) will charge extra.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099, India
- Mumbai Port Trust, Vigilance Department, 3rd Floor, Krupa Nidhi Building, 9, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shreeji Tours n Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mumbai Temple Tour in Private Vehicle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mumbai Temple Tour in Private Vehicle?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mumbai Temple Tour in Private Vehicle?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mumbai Temple Tour in Private Vehicle
6 to 8 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMumbaiShore Excursions - PuneBus Tours - PuneCity Tours - PunePorts of Call Tours - PuneShore Excursions - AurangabadBus Tours - AurangabadCity Tours - AurangabadPorts of Call Tours - AurangabadShore Excursions - GoaBus Tours - GoaCity Tours - GoaPorts of Call Tours - GoaCategory
Bhuleshwar Market (Bhuleshwar Bazaar) Tours & TicketsMarine Drive Tours & TicketsKarla Caves Tours & TicketsImagica Water Park Tours & TicketsBhaja Caves Tours & TicketsFilmcity (Dadasaheb Phalke Chitranagri) Tours & TicketsRed Carpet Wax Museum Tours & TicketsBombay Panjrapole Tours & TicketsChurchgate Tours & TicketsMani Bhavan Gandhi Sangrahalaya Tours & TicketsFashion Street Tours & TicketsChhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (CSMVS) Tours & TicketsBabulnath Temple (Babulnath Mandir) Tours & TicketsWater Kingdom Tours & TicketsS.J. Studios Tours & TicketsShree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Modern Art Mumbai (NGMA) Tours & TicketsBanganga Tank (Banganga Talav) Tours & TicketsISKCON Temple of Mumbai Tours & TicketsImagica Snow Park Tours & Tickets