2 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Mumbai’s markets are the beating heart of India’s largest city, but their commotion and maze-like lanes can seem daunting. This walking tour takes you to four of the best, so you can experience their colors and crowds, and browse and buy with tips from a guide. Explore historical Crawford Market and the fabric hotspot of Mangaldas Market, roam the Kalbadevi and Bhuleshwar bazaars, and discover secret shopping haunts that many visitors miss.
- Walking tour of Mumbai’s best and busiest markets
- Visit Crawford Market, an 18th-century hall filled with fresh food and craft stalls
- Experience the sights, scents, and sounds of the Kalbadevi and Bhuleshwar bazaars
- Browse and buy at the fabric and tailoring shops of Mangaldas Market
- Get insider tips and learn about the wares for sale
- Flexible tour duration, with stop for soda or tea included
- Small group of 15 participants or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified