- Take a tour of the massive Dharavi Slum in Mumbai
- Learn about its history and large economic profit
- Visit local homes and industries to learn about daily life
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Cafe Shop at Mahim west opposite to railway station.
You can get easily uber cabs at the end of the Tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What To Wear:
- Please wear modest clothing (for women: no sleeveless shirts, short shorts, or low tops) and closed-toed shoes.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mumbai Dream Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff