- Explore Asia’s largest slum on this culturally sensitive tour
- Your guide, a slum resident, shows you the alleys of Mahalaxmi Dhobi Ghat
- See the local ‘dabbawalas’ at work at the ghats
- Gain insight into the slum’s ancient traditions and complex infrastructure
Departure & Return
Our Guide will meet you at our meeting point at Churchgate Railway station near the ticket window at morning 11 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mumbai Dream Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff