- Moorea fishing and culture tour
- Ride a traditional boat out to catch fish using ancient techniques
- Learn to prepare a traditional Polynesian lunch at a local home
- Sample a selection of fresh fruits on an organic farm
- Small-group tour limited to four people or fewer
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointMoorea, Moorea, Society Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
Between 8:30 and 9am. Pickup time will be confirmed on voucher
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If modified due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- All passenger weights must be provided at time of booking. 95 kg (209 lbs.) maximum for one person,150 kg (330 lbs) maximum with the second person.
- Minimum age is 12
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY MOOREA MAORI TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Moorea Like a Local: Lagoon Cruise Including Snorkeling and Fishing with Polynesian Lunch.