7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cover the highlights of South India—from ancient dynasties to the 20th-century freedom struggle—during this guided Pune walking tour. Learn about the city’s star-crossed royal rulers with a visit to the haunted palace of Shaniwar Wada. You’ll also step inside the city’s most famous Hindu temple, with additional stops at two history-packed museums.
- An action-packed walking tour of Pune’s top historical sights
- No hidden fees: All entrance fees are included, plus a tasty local lunch
- Learn about Pune’s most unforgettable rulers—the powerful Peshwas—at their former residences
- No need to navigate the city: tours include hotel pickup and drop-off for extra convenience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Pune
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMaharashtraBus Tours - PuneHistorical Tours - PuneFull-day Tours - PuneBus Tours - GujaratHistorical Tours - GujaratFull-day Tours - GujaratBus Tours - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanFull-day Tours - RajasthanCategory