- Enjoy a worry-free day with an all-inclusive tour that includes admission fees, lunch, and transport
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Round-trip transport with hotel or port pickup provided
Departure & Return
|Monday:||07:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Curio Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The rugs are unbelievable but can be pricey but you are getting a quality rug that will last for generations." See review