12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The striking white terraces of Pamukkale are a hotspot for tourists visiting Turkey. Instead of taking a crowded tour bus and looking at the terraces from afar, enjoy a swim in the hot pools on this low-intensity small-group tour. After the thermal springs, head to the ancient city of Hierapolis and explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site’s historic Greek ruins.
- Get personalised attention and answers to your questions from your group’s guide
- Get to and from Kusadasi easily with convenient round-trip hotel transfers
- A complimentary buffet lunch is provided during the tour
- No waiting in line: all entry fees are covered by your tour costs
Saved to wishlist!
Admission fees to historical sites
Professional licensed tour guide
Lunch in the local restaurant
Land transportation by high model full AC minibus
Beverage with meal
Swim in Cleopatra pool
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transfer provided from centrally located Kusadasi and Selcuk hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Altinkum Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pamukkale Small Group Tour from Kusadasi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Pamukkale Small Group Tour from Kusadasi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pamukkale Small Group Tour from Kusadasi?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pamukkale Small Group Tour from Kusadasi?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Pamukkale Small Group Tour from Kusadasi
5 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingKusadasiWalking Tours - Turkish RivieraWalking Tours - SelçukWalking Tours - IzmirCategory