4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enhance your experience of Krakow’s top sights on a 5-hour walking tour of Poland’s second city. Ideal for first-time visitors, this tour covers Krakow Old Town, home to the cobblestone Main Square (Rynek Glowny), and Kazimierz (Jewish District). Plus, you’ll ascend Wawel Hill to take a guided tour of Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski), the symbol of Poland’s national identity and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- During the tours you will walk around 3 miles (5 km) in the city centre
- In order to get Youth discount - you have to have valid student ID
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Cracow
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Krakow Walking Tour : Old Town and Jewish Quarter?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Krakow Walking Tour : Old Town and Jewish Quarter?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Krakow Walking Tour : Old Town and Jewish Quarter
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingKrakowCity Tours - WroclawWalking Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawHalf-day Tours - WroclawCity Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawCity Tours - BudapestWalking Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Family Home of John Paul II Tours & TicketsSt. Stanislaus Church (Skalka) Tours & TicketsOld Synagogue (Stara Synagoga) Tours & TicketsHistorical Museum of the City of Krakow Tours & TicketsKosciuszko Mound (Kopiec Kosciuszki) Tours & TicketsGreat Barbican Tours & TicketsNational Museum Tours & TicketsGalicia Jewish Museum Tours & TicketsKrakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto) Tours & TicketsPlanty Park Tours & TicketsChopin Concert Hall (Chopin Gallery) Tours & TicketsCzestochowa Tours & TicketsNowa Huta Tours & TicketsSt. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha) Tours & TicketsWolski Forest (Las Wolski) Tours & TicketsGallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach) Tours & TicketsJasna Góra Monastery (Klasztor na Jasnej Górze) Tours & TicketsCricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor) Tours & TicketsChocholow (Chocholów) Tours & TicketsWawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski) Tours & Tickets