1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
On a fun Segway tour of Krakow you can experience the city close up, just like on a walking tour, and cover a lot of ground, like you would touring by car. You’ll be in a small group, so you will have the chance to hear your guide’s interesting stories about Krakow’s past and present and ask your own questions. See the city’s must-see attractions as well as lesser-known backstreets and hidden corners.
- Get a safety briefing and practice first so you are confident on the Segway
- A fun tour for friends and family traveling together
- See a lot of sights in a short time
- A great introductory tour of Krakow
Saved to wishlist!
Raincoat (in case of rain)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Sienna 17, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passenger weights must be over 30 kilograms
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY APOLLO Wojciech Kusmierski
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Segway Tour of Krakow: Jewish Quarter Tour (Kazimierz) - 1,5-Hour of Magic!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Segway Tour of Krakow: Jewish Quarter Tour (Kazimierz) - 1,5-Hour of Magic!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Segway Tour of Krakow: Jewish Quarter Tour (Kazimierz) - 1,5-Hour of Magic!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Segway Tour of Krakow: Jewish Quarter Tour (Kazimierz) - 1,5-Hour of Magic!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Segway Tour of Krakow: Jewish Quarter Tour (Kazimierz) - 1,5-Hour of Magic!
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKrakowHistorical Tours - WroclawSegway Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WarsawSegway Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - BudapestSegway Tours - BudapestCategory
Polish Pilots Park (Park Lotników Polskich) Family Home of John Paul IIMaly Rynek (Small Market Square)Jama MichalikaWolski Forest (Las Wolski)Historical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa)Jan Matejko House (Dom Jana Matejki)Kalwaria ZebrzydowskaDunajec River GorgeEnergylandiaPolish Aviation Museum (Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego)Cricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor)Divine Mercy Sanctuary (Sanktuarium Bozego Milosierdzia)Bishop Erazm Ciolek Palace (Polish National Museum in Krakow)Archdiocesan Museum (Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Krakowie)Krakow Pinball MuseumGOjump KrakowChocholow (Chocholów) Chopin Concert Hall (Chopin Gallery)Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)