1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Krakow’s historic charms in a thoroughly modern manner as you cruise through the city on this Segway tour. Over the course of 90 minutes, you’ll learn about Krakow’s history, culture, and cuisine. Visit the Barbican armory, the Main Square, St. Mary’s Church, and Wawel Castle. Your Segway allows you to cover a great swath of the city with ease.
- Cruise all over Krakow on this Segway tour
- See major sights like Wawel Castle, St. Mary’s Church, and more
- Guide brings history to life with colorful anecdotes
- Helmet and Segway provided
Saved to wishlist!
Tour escort/host (for groups bigger than 9 pax)
Use of helmet
Segway usage training
Raincoats (in case of rain)
GoPro video (available to purchase in the office)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Sienna 17, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not allowed for pregnant women
- Not allowed for participants under influence of alcohol
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY APOLLO Wojciech Kusmierski
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Segway Tour of Krakow: Old Town Tour - 1,5-Hour of Magic!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Segway Tour of Krakow: Old Town Tour - 1,5-Hour of Magic!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Segway Tour of Krakow: Old Town Tour - 1,5-Hour of Magic!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Segway Tour of Krakow: Old Town Tour - 1,5-Hour of Magic!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Very easy to use the machines and we saw more in the 90mins than it would take 3 hours on foot." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Segway Tour of Krakow: Old Town Tour - 1,5-Hour of Magic!
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKrakowHistorical Tours - WroclawSegway Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WarsawSegway Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - BudapestSegway Tours - BudapestCategory
Nowa HutaKosciuszko Mound (Kopiec Kosciuszki)Polish Aviation Museum (Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego)Oskar Schindler's Factory (Fabryka Schindlera)Ojców National Park (Ojcowski Park Narodowy)Krzysztofory PalaceOld Synagogue (Stara Synagoga)Maly Rynek (Small Market Square)CzestochowaKrakow Town Hall Tower (Wieza Ratuszowa w Krakowie)Tatra Mountains (Tatry)St. Florian's Gate (Brama Floriańska)Pieniny National Park (Pieninski Park Narodowy)Krakow Pinball MuseumStained Glass Workshop and Museum (Pracownia i Muzeum Witrazu)GOjump KrakowJózef Mehoffer House (Dom Józefa Mehoffera)Planty ParkSt. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)Pieskowa Skala Castle (Zamek Pieskowa Skala)