Explore our promoted experiences
- Combine two best-selling Krakow tours at one discounted price!
- One day or two day options available. Decide whether to visit both sites in one day or break it down into two morning visits
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp complex
- See prison barracks, watch a documentary film about the camps, and learn about the lives of the prisoners who were sent there
- Explore the Wieliczka Salt Mine, another of Poland’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Go hundreds of feet underground and see spectacular salt formations like the Chapel of St. Kinga
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Kiss and Ride Bus Stop in front of Maltański Hotel
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The salt mine stays at a temperature of approximately 57 degrees F (14 C); please wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes
- Please note that the tour is offered in English
- Be aware that in the Salt Mine there are 800 steps on the way, including 380 right at the start
- Please note, that the maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the Auschwitz Museum & Memorial can not exceed dimensions: 30x20x10 cm
- Overnight accommodation is not included (you return to meeting point after Day 1 tour and continue with the second part of your tour on Day 2; you must have your own accommodation)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Cracow
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was not tiring and was well worth the day spent." See review