- Full-day combo tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Wieliczka Salt Mine from Krakow
- Explore the incredible underground world of the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Skip the long entrance lines at both sites with reserved tickets
- Includes a boxed lunch and round-trip transport from Krakow hotels
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
What To Expect
Skip the entrance lines with a timed ticket, and connect with your guide for a tour of the camp including prisoner barracks, the unloading ramp, and ruins of a gas chamber and crematorium. Spend some time at Auschwitz I, the former SS administrative center, or at Auschwitz II-Birkenau, where most of the murders took place (depending on option selected). After this sobering visit, take a break for reflection and tuck into a provided boxed lunch.
In the afternoon, explore the mesmerizing underground world of the Wieliczka Salt Mine. Be prepared for a steep climb down several hundred steps as you descend into the tunnels and caverns of one of the world’s oldest salt mines. Admire sculptures carved out of salt rock and see mysterious saline lakes during your guided visit. Return to the surface via an elevator, and relax on the return drive to your Krakow hotel in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The temperature in the Salt Mine varies between 16-18 degrees Celsius throughout the year.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bags and backpacks larger than 30x20x10cm are not allowed on the museum grounds. You may store luggage in the vehicles free of charge.
- A considerable amount of walking is involved
- Youth between 18 and 26 years must present a valid student ID on the day of the activity.
- Please, provide exact name and surname from your passports/documents (tickets are personal)
- Please bring a document confirming the name and surname of each participant
- you can order an extra paid lunch-box from the driver
- the exact time of the lunch break depends on the traffic on the day
- Not recommended for travelers suffering from claustrophobia.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Auschwitz-Birkenau is not recommended for children under 14 years of age
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY CRACOW LOCAL TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Lots of walking and paths are very uneven and covered in puddles , on the day was sleet rain all day, very cold so wear warm clothes and proper shoes not runners if the weather is going to be bad." See review
- "Lots of walking and a long day so make sure you are prepared with comfortable shoes!" See review
- "The day is a long day with plenty of walking so comfortable shoes are a must." See review