- 7-hour day trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum from Krakow
- Visit the former German Nazi camp, and learn about its dark history
- Krakow hotel pickup and drop-off included
- This day trip isn’t recommended for children nine years of age or younger
- A minimum of two people are required for each booking
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Once you’re in your vehicle, relax and enjoy the ride over to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum. The drive takes about one hour. If you chose the private or shared option, follow your guide at the UNESCO World Heritage Site for a guided 1.5-hour tour of Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II–Birkenau. The camps have been preserved since 1947, and your guide fills you in on tons of interesting facts as you go.
If you picked the round-trip transport with no guided tour option, then explore the camps on your own. After your time at Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, get back in your vehicle for the 1-hour ride to Krakow. Get dropped off at your hotel around 3pm or 4pm.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Exact pickup times will be given at time of reconfirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the Museum can not exceed dimensions: 30x20x10 cm. (A4 format)
- Please remember to take your IDs with you. (Passsports, drive licence, etc.)
- On special request we can offer lunch boxes during your trip. Ask your driver for more details.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY shuttle4you
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Make sure to have warm clothes and shoes if you are there in winter." See review
- "There is such a great volume of tourists that its hard for the guides to stop and spend a lot of time at every spot." See review
- "There are actually two camps there:- Auschwitz and Auschwitz Birkenau, both a “must visit” and about an hour from Krakow Poland on the whole, is beautiful, very green and lush - I think Krakow is a fantastic destination!" See review