- Remember victims of the Holocaust at the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum
- Descend into the amazing underground city of the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Visit two of Poland's UNESCO World Heritage sites in one day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Please note, large bags cannot be brought inside the museum. Maximum bag size permitted 30x20x10 cm.
- ID/ passport is necessary on the day for that tour
- Most travelers can participate
- For safety reasons, each person entering the grounds of the Museum will be subject to security checks
- To reach the first level of the Salt Mine (64 metres underground), you have to descend a wooden stairway which has 378 stairs. After the tour, you will be taken up to the surface with a lift.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Poland Active
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands