- Full-day tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau from Krakow with a professional guide
- Learn about the Nazi Holocaust and trace some of the stories of individual prisoners at the camp
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Auschwitz-Birkenau and its memorials
- View the remains of barracks, watchtowers, gas chambers, and fences at the concentration camp
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Pickup from Straszewskiego 14 in Krakow city center. Please reconfirm with the local service provider your exact pickup time no later than 24 hours before the tour, otherwise, we will be expecting you at Straszewskiego 14 15 min before your chosen time interval.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation, will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 14 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Breaks during the tour are no longer than 10 minutes
- The service does not include a meal, so please bring a packed lunch
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Cracow
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Try to go in good weather as it’s mostly outside and can be muddy." See review
- "You are only allowed to take small bags around the sites so I had to leave my backpack in the coach, which worked out fine." See review
- "Definitely worth taking a packed lunch to save time and money when at Auschwitz." See review