5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an in-depth exploration of Kharkiv on this half-day tour. Accompanied by your guide, depart from your hotel. Choose to travel on foot or with transportation and make your way to Pryvokzalna Square and admire the varied architecture. Visit Blagovishensky Cathedral, Kharkiv Fort, Kharkiv Opera and Ballet House, Mirror Stream, Freedom Square, the WWII Museum, Gorky Park, and other notable locations in the city.
- Explore Kharkiv by foot
- Learn about the city from your guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup
- Admire Kharkiv’s varied architecture
Saved to wishlist!
Private guided Half-day tour 10am-3pm
Pickup from the hotel by guide
Guided tour option includes 5-hours transportation from 10am-03pm by private car, minivan, or minibus
Walking tour with public transportation available (without transportation)
Entrance fees to the museums
Please know that you should pay any entrance fees for your private guide
Food and drinks
Transportation for walking tour
Departure & Return
Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine, 61000
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can enjoy this tour while walking. During the walking tour you will enjoy it by the public bus and metro between sightseeing sites. The tour will provided in downtown and some things are not available due to the destinations between them.
- Explore the ancient past and nowadays of Kharkiv
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARGOTOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highlights of Kharkiv Private Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Highlights of Kharkiv Private Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Highlights of Kharkiv Private Sightseeing Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKharkivBus Tours - Sloboda Ukraine regionCity Tours - Sloboda Ukraine regionWalking Tours - Sloboda Ukraine regionHistorical Tours - Sloboda Ukraine regionHalf-day Tours - Sloboda Ukraine regionBus Tours - KievCity Tours - KievWalking Tours - KievHistorical Tours - KievHalf-day Tours - KievBus Tours - OdessaCity Tours - OdessaWalking Tours - OdessaHistorical Tours - OdessaHalf-day Tours - OdessaCategory