Departure & Return
19:40 - Overnight Premium train to Kazan from Moscow’s Kazansky Railway Station. You can board your train 30 minutes before departure. Duration: 12h20 08:00 - Arrival in Kazan. Transfer to the hotel. A driver will wait for you next to your carriage with a sign saying.
Return point: 19:45 - Departure on the Tatarstan premium night train to Moscow
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is possible to fly to Kazan and in this case you will depart early on Saturday morning and return on Sunday evening. You can fly with either Aeroflot or S7.
- The Tatarstan premium train has 1st class carriages (two berths in a compartment), please let us know in advance if you would like to have this upgrade.
- The tour is planned for starting on Friday and ending on Monday, but it is possible on any day except for Mondays when the museums are closed.
- Optional excursions should be booked before the start of the tour to schedule the itinerary.
- The tour is available in other languages upon request.
- All excursions/guided tours included in the itinerary are private which means private guides and private transport along the programme - unless otherwise stated.
- The tour is suitable for travellers with children.
- Best time to travel on this route: from the end of April to mid-October and from December to mid-March.
- Russian visa support (Russian visa invitation letter) is included.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms