10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel down the ancient Silk Route during this private, full-day tour to Karakul Lake. Learn about local Uyghur cultures as you venture down the Friendship Highway toward the Pamir mountain range, nicknamed the "Roof of the World." Admire snow-capped peaks and the stunning, high-altitude lake, and spot local felted yurts. A tasty restaurant lunch is included, plus hotel transfers.
- A full-day private tour to Karakul Lake from Kashgar
- Explore the iconic border zone, meeting-point of multiple countries
- Sample local cuisine during an all-inclusive restaurant lunch
- Travel comfortably by private transportation with front-door pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick you up from your centrally located Kashgar hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SilkRoadTrips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32685P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKashgarBus Tours - XinjiangNature and Wildlife - XinjiangFull-day Tours - XinjiangBus Tours - SrinagarNature and Wildlife - SrinagarFull-day Tours - SrinagarBus Tours - LahoreNature and Wildlife - LahoreFull-day Tours - LahoreCategory