2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the best of Kashgar on a 2-day tour with a private guide that showcases the highlights of this fascinating region in western China. Visit the famous Sunday bazaar and animal bazaar; tour the Id Kah Mosque and Abakh Hoja (Afaq Khoja) Mausoleum; travel the Friendship Highway (Karakoram Highway) to Karakul Lake and view Muztagh Ata Mountain from the lakeshore. Have a traditional lunch with a local Uyghur family and stay overnight in a 4-star hotel in Kashgar. Your comprehensive tour includes accommodation, guide, meals and transportation.
- Private 2-day tour of Kashgar
- Marvel at the thriving markets of Kashgar including the Sunday bazaar
- Learn about the city’s culture and history at the Id Kah Mosque and Abakh Hoja (Afaq Khoja) Mausoleum
- Admire the Islamic architecture of the Abakh Hoja (Afaq Khoja) Mausoleum
- Take the Friendship Highway (Karakoram Highway) to Karakul Lake and view Muztagh Ata Mountain
- Meet a local Uyghur family and have lunch in their home
- Includes 4-star accommodation, private guide and vehicle, meals, entrance fees, and airport pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfer with driver
Transportation to/from Kashgar
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If hotel pick up/drop off is required, please let us know your hotel information in advance. If airport pick up / drop off, please let us know your flight details in advance.
- Kashi Airport, Kashgar China
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Group discount is available
- The tour departs on every Saturday only
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Adventure Travel Ltd
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Private Tour of Kashgar?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Private Tour of Kashgar?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Private Tour of Kashgar?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Private Tour of Kashgar?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKashgarBus Tours - XinjiangOvernight Tours - XinjiangMulti-day Tours - XinjiangBus Tours - SrinagarOvernight Tours - SrinagarMulti-day Tours - SrinagarBus Tours - LahoreOvernight Tours - LahoreMulti-day Tours - LahoreCategory