- Private 2-day tour of Kashgar
- Marvel at the thriving markets of Kashgar including the Sunday bazaar
- Learn about the city’s culture and history at the Id Kah Mosque and Abakh Hoja (Afaq Khoja) Mausoleum
- Admire the Islamic architecture of the Abakh Hoja (Afaq Khoja) Mausoleum
- Take the Friendship Highway (Karakoram Highway) to Karakul Lake and view Muztagh Ata Mountain
- Meet a local Uyghur family and have lunch in their home
- Includes 4-star accommodation, private guide and vehicle, meals, entrance fees, and airport pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Group discount is available
- The tour departs on every Saturday only
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Adventure Travel Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms