3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a deep dive into learning about Indian cooking with this private lesson in Jodhpur. With a chef guiding you every step and teaching you about Indian culinary traditions, learn to make classic dishes such as chutney, saffron lassis, biryani, paneer curry, and others. Choose your own lesson and meal time, then sit down with your instructor and private group to enjoy the food you've made.
- Choose lunch or dinner lesson to suit your schedule along with pickup and drop-off
- Private lesson gives the chance to ask questions
- Learn about Indian culinary traditions and how to prepare classic dishes
- Bottled water provided along with the meal
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch or Dinner
Private Cooking Session
Coffee and/or Tea
Pick Up & Drop Off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
218, Clock Tower Rd, Rawaton Ka Bass, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Conformation Recived At Time Of Booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Balaji Forex Tours And Travels
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Hours Authentic Live Cooking Classes at Local Home ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Hours Authentic Live Cooking Classes at Local Home ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Hours Authentic Live Cooking Classes at Local Home ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Hours Authentic Live Cooking Classes at Local Home ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Hours Authentic Live Cooking Classes at Local Home
3 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTuk Tuk Tours Coffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJodhpurBus Tours - RajasthanTuk Tuk Tours - RajasthanCoffee & Tea Tours - RajasthanHalf-day Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarTuk Tuk Tours - PushkarCoffee & Tea Tours - PushkarHalf-day Tours - PushkarBus Tours - UdaipurTuk Tuk Tours - UdaipurCoffee & Tea Tours - UdaipurHalf-day Tours - UdaipurCategory