2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience an ancient temple and sunset camel safari on this overnight excursion. After a convenient hotel, airport, or railway pickup, head to Osian and explore two beautiful places of worship—a Jain temple and Sachiya Mata. Enjoy a guided camel ride as the sun sets over the Great Indian Desert before heading to your homestay for a delicious dinner of homecooked Marwari cuisine and a night under the stars.
- Explore Rajasthan’s nature and culture on a guided adventure from Jodhpur
- Visit the ancient town of Osian and marvel at Sachiya Mata Temple’s beauty
- Hop on a camel for a guided sunset ride and stay overnight in the Great Indian Desert
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight accommodation Is indian traditional Hut Or Sleeping Under Star Which You Perfer
Camel Ride In Desert
english speaking driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned car
Departure & Return
Maharaja Umaid Singh Statue Circle, Station Rd, Ratanada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Jodhpur Airport/ Hotel / Train Station / Bus Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Conformation Received AT Time Of Booking
- We Have Upgrade Tour WIth Jeep Safari If You Want You Can Select In Option With Jeep Safari
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Balaji Forex Tours And Travels
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1 Night Stay In Desert Jodhpur?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 Night Stay In Desert Jodhpur?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1 Night Stay In Desert Jodhpur?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1 Night Stay In Desert Jodhpur?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
1 Night Stay In Desert Jodhpur
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJodhpurBus Tours - RajasthanOvernight Tours - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanSafaris - RajasthanMulti-day Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarOvernight Tours - PushkarNature and Wildlife - PushkarSafaris - PushkarMulti-day Tours - PushkarBus Tours - UdaipurOvernight Tours - UdaipurNature and Wildlife - UdaipurSafaris - UdaipurMulti-day Tours - UdaipurCategory