4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Dating back over 800 years, Jaisalmer Fort counts among the city’s top attractions—but visiting independently means missing its ancient secrets. On this tour, begin with pickup at your Jaisalmer hotel and explore the fort with your guide. Learn of its role on the medieval silk route, visit the Jain temple, and gain insight into the fort’s colorful past. Afterward, mingle with the locals in the bustling bazaars.
- See the best of Jaisalmer Fort with your guide to lead the way
- Gain insight into 800 years of Jaisalmer history and heritage
- Discover top attractions like the Jain temple and the bazaars
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your hotel in Jaisalmer
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Monuments entrance fee
Departure & Return
Fort Rd, Khejer Para, Manak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
We will meet you near Jaisalmer fort
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY S.A.M Tours & Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walk and Talk By The Jaisalmer Fort?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Walk and Talk By The Jaisalmer Fort?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Walk and Talk By The Jaisalmer Fort?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walk and Talk By The Jaisalmer Fort?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Walk and Talk By The Jaisalmer Fort
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaisalmerBus Tours - RajasthanCity Tours - RajasthanHalf-day Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - JodhpurCity Tours - JodhpurHalf-day Tours - JodhpurBus Tours - PushkarCity Tours - PushkarHalf-day Tours - PushkarCategory