12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up from anywhere in Jaipur (airport/hotel/railway station)
Drop-off to anywhere in Delhi (airport/hotel/railway station)
Private live tour guide
Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
Sightseeing by private air conditioned car with chauffeur
Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Entrance fee (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
Any other meals and additional services
Tips and Gratuities
If you choose without tickets option: You can pay to your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick- up from anywhere in Jaipur.
Drop-off to anywhere in Delhi NCR.
Choose any pick up time from 02 AM to 07 AM
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best India Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taj Mahal Day Trip from Jaipur Ending in Delhi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Taj Mahal Day Trip from Jaipur Ending in Delhi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Taj Mahal Day Trip from Jaipur Ending in Delhi?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taj Mahal Day Trip from Jaipur Ending in Delhi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Taj Mahal Day Trip from Jaipur Ending in Delhi
13 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurBus Tours - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanFull-day Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarFull-day Tours - PushkarBus Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraFull-day Tours - AgraCategory
Bapu BazaarSisodia Rani Palace and GardenTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Vidyadhar GardenJantar MantarRoyal GaitorNahargarh FortHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Chandra MahalRam Niwas GardenMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Jaipur Wax MuseumRusirani VillageSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Maota Lake