Departure & Return
Once you reach the location you can head for Jhalana Visitors Waiting Area or Parking Area. Our representative will meet you at this location.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Winter season - Winters are cold here and temperature can reach upto 2 Degrees. Warm Clothing is recommended from November to February.
- Summer Season : Summers are Hot here and we recommend wearing hats, goggles from April to June months.
- Rainy Season : Rains are scanty here but if you are travelling during the rainy season from July to august please wear full length clothes to avoid mosquito's. .
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY World Of Wilders
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms