- A guided small-group cycling ride through Jaipur, with free hotel pickup and breakfast
- Observe everyday life in the Rajasthani capital, before the morning rush of crowds and traffic
- Cover more sights in less time: Albert Hall Museum, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, and more
- Enjoy a savory Indian breakfast spread after your ride, and a cup of lassi along the way
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from all Jaipur city hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 12 years
- About 13 kms of cycling for the entire trip
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Delhi Airport Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Jaipur Half-Day Cultural Cycling Tour.