Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour private sightseeing tour of Izmir
- Visit the Izmir Archaeological Museum, the Agora, and the Clock Tower
- Shop for souvenirs at the Kemeralti Bazaar
- Great-value tour includes round-trip transfers from Izmir Cruise Port
- Ideal introduction to Izmir for first-time visitors and those short on time
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Admire more relics from Izmir’s ancient past with a tour of the Roman agora, and spend time exploring the sprawling ruins of the ancient Greek city of Smyrna. Then, get a taste of modern-day Izmir as you walk through the city center, stopping to pose for photos by landmarks such as the Clock Tower and the Mayors Building.
Finally, soak up the atmosphere of the traditional Kemeralti Bazaar and put your haggling skills to the test as you shop for souvenirs like colorful handicrafts and delicious Turkish Delights.
After some free time to explore the city independently, meet back up with your guide for the transfer back to Izmir cruise port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fez Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms