- 4-day, 3-night tour of eastern Romania highlights from Bucharest
- See the famous painted monasteries of Bucovina
- Observe traditional customs and crafts in the villages of Neamt
- Visit a historic fortress in the forests of the Carpathian Mountains
- See the Three Hierachs Church and other landmarks in lovely Iasi
- Immersive and diverse cultural experience
- Includes airfare, accommodations, transport, and many meals
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Offer is per person based on 2 people sharing a double room;
- Children must be accompanied by an adult;
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- Price is per person based on 2 people sharing a double room. Travelers who wish to stay in a single room must pay the single supplement fee.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rolandia Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands