Explore our promoted experiences
- Hamburg hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
- 1-hour harbor cruise and 1-hour Lake Alster cruise included
- The most convenient and comprehensive way to see the city!
- See top Hamburg attractions including Reeperbahn, Harbor City and St Michael church
- Tickets are valid for 3 consecutive days
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
You'll have the option to ride the entire 90-minute loop or disembark at any of the 28 stops (full itinerary listed below) to explore top city landmarks like Town Hall, the German expressionist Chilehaus, St. Pauli fish market and Hamburg’s famous Reeperbahn red-light district. Bonus: Head to a 17th century teahouse in the historic Krameramt district (St Michael Church stop) for a complimentary cup of tea!
For a glimpse of Hamburg’s maritime history, hop off at St Pauli port and transfer to a harbor cruise boat. (Cruise runs from April to October only.) Along the 60-minute roundtrip cruise, enjoy commentary in German and English about the rich history of Hamburg’s international trade. Catch impressive views of the city’s key harbor-side landmarks such as Harbor City, the picturesque warehouse district and the eye-catching Elbphilharmonie concert hall.
Enrich the day by adding on another leisurely cruise through Lake Alster. Ride the sightseeing bus to Jungfernstieg Passage, where your lake float begins. Settle in for an hour of panoramic sightseeing, listen to an interesting audio tour, and snap photos of Hamburg’s lovely lakeside neighborhoods.
To end your tour, simple disembark at any of the stops. Easy!
Note: Your single-day ticket offers the option of splitting up your tour across three separate (consecutive) days. Each leg may only be taken once.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Pro Bus ein Rollstuhl oder Kinderwagen möglich
- The “3G rule” applies on the city tour with line A. Passengers must be vaccinated, recovered or tested and be able to prove this. Proof is provided by presenting proof of vaccination, convalescence or testing. The test must not be older than 24 hours, a self-test is not sufficient. The 3G obligation expressly also applies to persons who are exempt from the mask obligation for health reasons. Passengers who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons must instead prove a negative test result under the 3G rule. Children who have not yet reached the age of six and schoolchildren are exempt from the 3G rule. Until further notice, masks are mandatory on our buses; persons 14 years of age and older must wear an FFP2 mask, and children and adolescents 6 to 13 years of age must wear at least a medical mask. People with the typical symptoms of infection with the coronavirus are not allowed to enter.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Hamburger Stadtrundfahrt Die Roten Doppeldecker GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized