8 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
7 nights accommodation
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
Port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Dunhuang Airport, Dunhuang China
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Silk Road Angel Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Day Silk Road Trip of Dunhuang, Jiayuguan, Zhangye with Accommodation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Day Silk Road Trip of Dunhuang, Jiayuguan, Zhangye with Accommodation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8-Day Silk Road Trip of Dunhuang, Jiayuguan, Zhangye with Accommodation?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Day Silk Road Trip of Dunhuang, Jiayuguan, Zhangye with Accommodation?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
8-Day Silk Road Trip of Dunhuang, Jiayuguan, Zhangye with Accommodation
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDunhuangBus Tours - Western ChinaAudio Guides - Western ChinaArchaeology Tours - Western ChinaMulti-day Tours - Western ChinaHistorical Tours - Western ChinaBus Tours - YinchuanAudio Guides - YinchuanArchaeology Tours - YinchuanMulti-day Tours - YinchuanHistorical Tours - YinchuanBus Tours - ZhangyeAudio Guides - ZhangyeArchaeology Tours - ZhangyeMulti-day Tours - ZhangyeHistorical Tours - ZhangyeCategory