- Explore China’s wild frontier when you visit Dunhuang and Jiayuguan
- Transit, accommodation, select meals, and guided tours are all included
- A private tour lets you get up close and personal with the sights
- Visit the Mogao Caves, Crescent Lake, Jiayuguan Fort, Great Wall, and more
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This is an lay over tour. The airport pick up / drop off can be moved to any day as you like.
- Dunhuang Airport, Dunhuang, Jiuquan, Gansu, China
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Group discount is available
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Adventure Travel Ltd
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms