Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Pick up at the entrance of the Dijon Tourist Office, rue des Forges
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
End of services at the Guillaume gate, Place Darcy. Ability to end the visit at another point of arrival depending on the course of the tour or the needs of the client.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alexia Papin - French Tour Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands