9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
6 Rue Turenne, 68000 Colmar, France
Meeting point in Little Venice, near N ° 6, Rue Turenne
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Pets dogs / cats are not accepted!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Mandatory Health Pass: either proof of both vaccines for at least 2 weeks for Pfizer and Moderna and 4 weeks for other vaccines. Or a negative PCR or antigen test of less than 48 hours!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alsace Safari
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Safari-Tour Pays de Barr: 1 day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Safari-Tour Pays de Barr: 1 day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Safari-Tour Pays de Barr: 1 day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Safari-Tour Pays de Barr: 1 day
9 to 10 hours
6 hours 35 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingColmarBus Tours - AlsaceCity Tours - AlsaceNature and Wildlife - AlsaceSafaris - AlsaceFull-day Tours - AlsaceCategory