8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Where else can you discover three countries in a single day? During this border-crossing ride through Germany, France, and Switzerland, you’ll discover some of the most picturesque locations in the region, from the Alsatian fortified village of Neuf-Brisach to the medieval Old Town of Basel. Get a peek at the famous Rhine river and discover under-the-radar shopping districts in a group capped at only 8 people.
- A small-group tour of France, Switzerland, and Germany—three countries in a single day
- Discover the region’s prettiest villages and explore medieval quarters in multiple locations
- Groups are capped at only 8 people for guaranteed personalized attention
- Get guided commentary on in the culturally rich border region—plus a peek at nightlife and shopping districts
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Pick up at your hotel or your adress in Colmar
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alsace Original Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during France, Germany and Switzerland Full Day Tour from Colmar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during France, Germany and Switzerland Full Day Tour from Colmar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
France, Germany and Switzerland Full Day Tour from Colmar
3 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingColmarBus Tours - AlsaceHistorical Tours - AlsaceFull-day Tours - AlsaceCategory