12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Transylvania is famous for the historical landmarks that shape its legends, but it can be difficult to tick off its highlights in a day. Travel with ease to dispersed and diverse locations, including Medias, Biertan, and Sighisoara, and gain insight into the historic churches, citadels, and local communities from your professional guide on a private tour of the region. Relax after a day’s sightseeing with hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- See landmarks such as Biertan Fortified Church and Sighisoara Citadel
- Visit an isolated nomadic community, only accessible with your guide
- Enjoy easy transfer between locations as well as hotel pickup and drop-off
- Benefit from your guide’s undivided attention with a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide
Transportation with a modern vehicle
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Lunch (approx. €13/person)
Tips for the tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Cluj-Napoca
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rolandia Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip to Sighisoara and gipsy community villages?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip to Sighisoara and gipsy community villages?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip to Sighisoara and gipsy community villages?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip to Sighisoara and gipsy community villages
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCluj-NapocaBus Tours - TransylvaniaHistorical Tours - TransylvaniaFull-day Tours - TransylvaniaBus Tours - SighisoaraHistorical Tours - SighisoaraFull-day Tours - SighisoaraBus Tours - SibiuHistorical Tours - SibiuFull-day Tours - SibiuCategory