- See the White Temple, Wat Phra Kaeo, Wat Phra That Doi Thong, and more
- Enjoy rich insights into Thai culture, religion, and history from your guide
- Choose between morning and afternoon tours to suit your schedule
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver although customary, are not required. Any such expression of appreciation should be made on a voluntary and individual basis.
- Infants aged 1 year and under are free of charge, as long as they do not occupy a seat
- Child prices apply to children aged 2-11 years inclusive when traveling with 2 adults. If only 1 adult is traveling, the child will be charged at the adult price.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms